Regular maintenance and inspection lengthens the lifespan of your vehicle and keeps it running at peak performance. A routine inspection and scheduled maintenance checks also serve as valuable bargaining tools when purchasing a used vehicle. The automotive repair experts at Mobile Muffler Services provide certified inspections and a complete range of vehicle maintenance services that protect your investment and your safety on the road.
Preventative car maintenance is not a luxury. Reduce your chances of an unexpected vehicle breakdown and the risk of being involved in an avoidable collision. Refer to your car owner’s manual for information about suggested factory scheduled maintenance checks and follow up with an appointment with one of our certified Mobile Muffler Services automotive technicians for peace of mind. Services include:
- Vehicle Inspection
- Tire rotation - FREE with oil change!
- Oil Change
Signs Your Car Needs a Tune Up
- Strange noises
- Emergency light pops on for no reason
- Odors emanating from engine
- And more
When is it Time for an Oil Change?
Don’t wait until the ‘check oil’ signal lights up on your dashboard. Mobile Muffler Services experts offer recommendations on the frequency for oil changes based on a few facts about mileage, driving habits, and the particulars of your vehicle. Drop in for a free estimate if you’re unsure whether your car is in need of an oil change. One of our helpful employees will be happy to answer your questions and concerns. In the meantime here are a few warning signs to look for:
- Strange and loud clanging noises
- Your car is eating up a lot of oil
- The emergency check engine light pops up
- The oil is dark and dense
- You don’t know when you last changed the oil
Why Do I Need a Tire Rotation?
- Extends the life of your tires
- Prevents your vehicle from ‘pulling’ to one side or the other
- Improves gas mileage and fuel economy
- Improves road safety
- Enhances braking performance
- Allows for maximum traction on slippery road surfaces