1. What kind of cars does Mobile Muffler Services repair?
Mobile Muffler Services provides a complete range of repair and maintenance services. We handle all makes and models of cars, truck and SUV’s whether imported or domestic.
2. What are my payment options?
Mobile Muffler Services accepts VISA, MasterCard, Debit and Cash. We also offer payment plans for major repairs. Call us for more information.
3. How often do I need an Oil Change?
The general rule for oil changes on any vehicle is every 5000 miles. We recommend following the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure the peak performance of your vehicle. Consult with our auto repair experts for more information.
4. How often should my brake system be inspected?
According to the manufacturer’s recommendation, the brake system should be inspected every 12 months.
5. What should I do if my “check engine” light comes on?
When the check engine light comes on in your vehicle it doesn’t necessarily signal a need for major repairs. To be certain, have your vehicle checked by a professional. Visit the service pages on this site for more information.
6. Do you offer transmission maintenance services?
Mobile Muffler Services offers inspection and transmission flush services that include filter, gasket and fluid replacement.
We'll be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. Give us a call today!